Danger Global Warming Danger Global Warming

dont embed youtube, embed video isntead

Instead of embeding a ytoutube player, encode the video as an flv and embed that into the flash library and put a preloader on the flash and play it all in one.

If this doesnt make sense then ask someone who knows flash,.

BruceKnox responds:

THANKS CUNT!!!

A tribute to the CC A tribute to the CC

lame

could've at least had some sound.

Tunnel Snakes Rule!!! Tunnel Snakes Rule!!!

I LIEK TO CYBER SEX

We're the tunnel snakes

Rufus Da Demon Rufus Da Demon

menu glitch

often the menu stays up and wont close no matter hwo many times u click the X and so u cant see wat ur doing and u die even if u try pressing p againt it ownt go away.

Gunsmith Gunsmith

A bit too simplistic

Yeah this game is a bit too simplistic.

Not that many pieces seem to match up with other ones.

1) you need to normalize all the sizes so that the lengths of the cut pieces are all exactly the same size as each other (some were a bit off), alternatively ppl need to be able to like select a piece and click to enlarge / downsize it.

3) Not all pieces are aligned correctly. Especially the magazines and the magwells, different ones don't really line up with each other, so they also need to be able to rotate.

4) The colors probably can't be changed, but some gun pieces are not just a different color but look like different brightness so you need to be able to darken pieces slightly to make them look like they match up a bit better.

5) You still need more choice, so you need to be able to fit more on screen. Even just scroll arrows on the left and right would be okay, especially if the background where all the gun pieces were wasn't just white but looked like a table top, you know?

6) Sticking with this theme it'd be cool if the gun construction area was like the top of a photo of a metal trolly or something.

7) If you do use photo or drawn backgrounds be sure to darken them a bit so that the parts stand out and it doesn't get confusing.

Hope these tips help.

IncendiaryProduction responds:

i know that all the pieces dont seem to be the same size, but all the guns are the same size. in development, i would put them side by side and resize them to be the same size. it's just the nature of the beast that they are not all gonna fit together, b/c the stock on one gun may be bigger than one on a gun of the same size and so on.

Days of The Dead Days of The Dead

aww

I unlocked some new items and before I could see what they were (i had just bought the firebow), I won the game :( I wonder if it was a shoop da whoop bow, coz that would be usefull.

Game is okay, but you should add a boss fight for the end, and you have to hit him in a sucession of weak spots as teh layers of his grotesque body peel off and he sends out little guys, coz the way it ends without any boss fight is just incomplete.

Esrever -{7thHour}- Esrever -{7thHour}-

not bad

The effect seemed too strong and out of place at first, because it shouldn't be done as much in the early section, up until around 0:58. After that it is fine.

Song would be better if it was normal up until that point, then changes to how that effect is now either at 0:58 or 1:28 or so.

The way it is now it gives away the surprise and sounds out of place as well.

7thHour responds:

You mean the pluck synth with the delay? So pretty much you just want the first 54 seconds to be the reverse guitar and bass fading in? I would get many more complaints if i did it that way, I assure you. But its still my first, so I'm learning as I go:) my next will be much better<3

COOL! COOL!