Rufus Da Demon Rufus Da Demon

menu glitch

often the menu stays up and wont close no matter hwo many times u click the X and so u cant see wat ur doing and u die even if u try pressing p againt it ownt go away.

Gunsmith Gunsmith

A bit too simplistic

Yeah this game is a bit too simplistic.

Not that many pieces seem to match up with other ones.

1) you need to normalize all the sizes so that the lengths of the cut pieces are all exactly the same size as each other (some were a bit off), alternatively ppl need to be able to like select a piece and click to enlarge / downsize it.

3) Not all pieces are aligned correctly. Especially the magazines and the magwells, different ones don't really line up with each other, so they also need to be able to rotate.

4) The colors probably can't be changed, but some gun pieces are not just a different color but look like different brightness so you need to be able to darken pieces slightly to make them look like they match up a bit better.

5) You still need more choice, so you need to be able to fit more on screen. Even just scroll arrows on the left and right would be okay, especially if the background where all the gun pieces were wasn't just white but looked like a table top, you know?

6) Sticking with this theme it'd be cool if the gun construction area was like the top of a photo of a metal trolly or something.

7) If you do use photo or drawn backgrounds be sure to darken them a bit so that the parts stand out and it doesn't get confusing.

Hope these tips help.

IncendiaryProduction responds:

i know that all the pieces dont seem to be the same size, but all the guns are the same size. in development, i would put them side by side and resize them to be the same size. it's just the nature of the beast that they are not all gonna fit together, b/c the stock on one gun may be bigger than one on a gun of the same size and so on.

Days of The Dead Days of The Dead

aww

I unlocked some new items and before I could see what they were (i had just bought the firebow), I won the game :( I wonder if it was a shoop da whoop bow, coz that would be usefull.

Game is okay, but you should add a boss fight for the end, and you have to hit him in a sucession of weak spots as teh layers of his grotesque body peel off and he sends out little guys, coz the way it ends without any boss fight is just incomplete.

The Orc Slayer The Orc Slayer

nah

the game is okay I suppose but it has this very lame and annoying bug where it reloads and reshows the adds after every 3rd try, and sometimes the music track doubles up and you have to turn it off and then on again to get it working right.

Fix those 2 things and it'll def be better.

The Life Of A Pacifist... The Life Of A Pacifist...

i liked the writing

I liked the writing and the art was alright aswell, but it just seemed to end without a point?

If it felt like it had a good end I'd 10 u. And lols contemporary battle 2, heh heh. I call it "recent conflict" I think it sounds more like it could be a game too u know? And then they're like "...ohhh"

Plumber is Missing Plumber is Missing

haha

lol i hope you'll finish this (i give it a 7 already haha)

Tonys Dietary Dilemma 1.1 Tonys Dietary Dilemma 1.1

nah

1) A preloader would be good if u can put 1 in
2) A click on how to play, and when i okay out of that i was expect to be back at main menu but it went straight into game and I wasn't prepared lols
3) I missed first thing 2 get because i didn't notivce his tray, the next few were all modly, and then they just stopped coming down.

Sop u gotta keep em comming and work on creating different shaped waves instead of just random....

AmyMation responds:

Sorry you feel that way but as I've said, I know there's glitches. My pre-loader is in the making. I will also take in account what you said about the 'how to play' issue.