Danger Global Warming Danger Global Warming

dont embed youtube, embed video isntead

Instead of embeding a ytoutube player, encode the video as an flv and embed that into the flash library and put a preloader on the flash and play it all in one.

If this doesnt make sense then ask someone who knows flash,.

BruceKnox responds:

THANKS CUNT!!!

A tribute to the CC A tribute to the CC

lame

could've at least had some sound.

Tunnel Snakes Rule!!! Tunnel Snakes Rule!!!

I LIEK TO CYBER SEX

We're the tunnel snakes

The Beast Snacks 1 The Beast Snacks 1

wierd

On 1 hand it looks like a bit of work was done on fbf animation. The animations are a bit repitivie and when thigns move it often looks wierd but you'll get better with practice I'm sure.

And on the other hand it's like u spent the time drawing but not enough time thinking up non-lame dialogues. Don't be afraid of rewriting the script enough times before drawing so that it isn't dumb.

Good job on making something & releasing it though I suppose.

GameMaster 2: Mario GameMaster 2: Mario

hahaha

FUCK U TOAD :)

Cleggeron Cleggeron

its okay i guess

Needs a preloader (even at it's size) and 2 have a point to be interesting tho IMO. At least it has lots of sound.

Xmas Day Xmas Day

lols

extinguished with gravey

I Dream In Retro I Dream In Retro

give some of wat u werre on

Good idea this gives me inspiration to draw up some of my dreams lols. I guess you kind of have to do it in the moment tho rite?

OrinCreed responds:

Actually I made this way after the fact. It did help that it was really vivid and I eventually wrote it down so I wouldn't forget.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

personatlity change

lol unexpected personality change haha.

I think it would be better if tehre was more comments like that from out of nowhere instead of only ever reacting to the weird thigns that other people are doing (or finding that that explains everything), but that is good too.

Can't wait for 4.

Press Start: Shoplifter Press Start: Shoplifter

lols

My favourite one so far. lol damn bats